Client Relationship Manager - Perm/Semi Perm POS
- Publication date
- Germany Schwalbach CMS
- Contract Type
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
Communisis is in the business of marketing services. We optimise marketing activities by adding value to customer and prospect communications, online and offline. We work with our customers on the planning, creation and delivery of their marketing communications and POS materials. We have world-class specialist production and sourcing capabilities that can revolutionise our customer’s supply chain and produce communications whether they contain a marketing, compliance or customer service message in the form of a statement, e-mail, invoice, direct mailing or bill.
To maintain and develop client-business relationship and ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction in the permanent/semi-permanent POS area of scope.
- Delivery of a first class customer service providing Semi Perm/Perm POS material and associated services in respect of client contract for DACH Semi Perm/Perm, co-ordinating the client’s requirements to deliver services, products, and solutions to contracted service levels, quality standards and committed deadlines to ensure client satisfaction.
- Build and develop sustainable client partnerships, identifying and managing key decision makers, stakeholders and influencers. Respond to and seek out opportunities within the Account to develop profitable business, including the creation and delivery of proposals, quotations, pitches and presentations to build new and develop existing business opportunities.
- Liaise and maintain the relationship with relevant 3rd party suppliers
- Project Management & Customer service - Manage relevant projects and co-ordinate the production process and suppliers to get the job done effectively and efficiently.
- Take client briefs for DACH PSP Projects and ensures delivery, deploying a complete project lifecycle process (client liaison, suppliers choice and liaison, production process, admin process), ensuring key terms of the client’s/supplier’s contract and SLA e.g. pricing, turnaround times etc are all met.
- Financial Management - Ensure complete accuracy on a job by job basis; quotation vs estimate, client Purchase Order (PO), invoice and on the Communisis MIS.
- Provide advice and assistance to clients on products, services and production methodology.
- Relationship Management – Be responsive and polite, show empathy, interest, sensitivity and respect for the client, their business and their opinions.
- Question to understand or clarify expectations and provide client with essential BAU information including notifying them when projects are slipping or of potential problems.
- Business Development – Make Communisis real for clients, help them to understand how we can help support and improve the communications process.
- Make a note of problems and issues faced by client and discuss these with your line manager to understand what development opportunities there may be. Proactively handle all problem escalations to a positive conclusion, or further escalate to Head of Semi Perm/Perm if applicable and appropriate.
- Communisis values sharing and flexibility within the account structure; from time to time there could be opportunities for all to partner with or shadow new colleagues in other markets.
- Be compliant with all relevant legislation and standards prevailing upon the products customers require e.g., ISO, Quality, Health & Safety standards as applicable to the materials sourced
What you'll bring
- Client Services management experience in a busy corporate environment
- Knowledge of a range of POS, Campaign and Marketing products for the local marketplace
- Experience of blue chip compliance environment
- Advanced level of Experience in Permanent/SemiPerm
- Experience of complex incident reporting and complaint management
- Sales experience
- Relevant Topic Graduate
- Polished professional communication and presentation skills
- Bi-lingual Language skills – German & English