SENIOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Publication date
- Spain Barcelona CMS
- Contract Type
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
Communisis is in the business of marketing services. We optimise marketing activities by adding value to customer and prospect communications, online and offline. We work with our customers on the planning, creation and delivery of their marketing communications and POS material.
To maintain and develop client-business relationship and ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction, including a mutually profitable, efficient and professional fulfilment service through total ownership of the account / contract including; P&L, Client Relationships, Sales/Business Development, Operational Ownership.
- Management of day to day operations within the client including; receipt and ownership of projects/programmes including innovation and strategy in partnership with the client
- Management and motivation of a first class customer service orientated team providing instore POS material and associated marketing services in respect of the clients contract for a defined country or geographic area and any associated locations, co-ordinating the client’s requirements to deliver services, products, and solutions.
- Deliver contracted service levels, quality standards and committed deadlines to ensure client satisfaction. Maintain these with the ‘buying team’ and ‘Business Admin’ team
- Work alongside Business Process Coordinators and the Buying Specialists to ensure delivery is in line with business requirements. Handling escalations and interventions as required to ensure delivery for the client in line with SLA and expectations.
- Respond to and seek out opportunities within the Account to develop profitable business, including the creation and delivery of proposals, quotations, pitches and presentations to build new and develop existing business opportunities.
- Develop and implement account plans to deliver incremental and sustainable profit growth KPI: prepare budget forecasts in advance with key client stakeholders
- Effective and motivational communication strategy for the team, which links to the Account team comms plan managed by the Account Director.
- In collaboration with other Client Relationship Manager and Country Manager, share best practice and design, drive and deliver continuous improvement initiatives which grow and develop service excellence.
- Build and develop sustainable client partnerships, identifying and managing key decision makers, stakeholders and influencers
- Compiling management information and reports to document and drive; innovation, best practice, SLA adherence, savings and initiative visibility; presenting the information at monthly/quarterly review meetings and ad hoc as required
- Managing financial performance to ensure that sales and contribution targets are met. Deliver budgeting and P&L forecasting. Deliver monthly invoicing and creation of invoicing MI for Account Managers.
- Taking personal accountability for new product implementation projects.
- Liaise and maintain the relationship with relevant 3rd party suppliers alongside the buying and sourcing teams
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Client Services management experience in a busy corporate environment
- Sales experience
- Experience of blue chip compliance environment
- Advanced level of Experience in either POS, Permanent/SemiPerm, Premium, service industries
- Experience of complex incident reporting and complaint management
- Relevant Topic Graduate
- Polished professional communication and presentation skills
- Bi-lingual Language skills – Spanish & English