Senior Client Relationship Manager
- Publication date
- UK PG UK Weybridge Brooklands
- Contract Type
- South West
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Communisis is an integrated business services company which drives client value through the provision of increasingly digitally enabled solutions for regulated communication and marketing execution.
Communisis has built its organisation to deliver on this, with a unique combination of market and consumer insight, customer communications strategy, technology and transformational expertise.
The Senior Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional service to their client stakeholders. Working within the retail division, you will be providing expert advice and guidance on POS materials and projects while leading a small team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management & Customer service - Managing projects and co-ordinating the production process and suppliers to get the job done effectively and efficiently
- Team Management – Managing the team (on-site and remote) to ensure that they are supported and developed in order to provide the very best service to the client
- Taking client briefs for local execution and ensure delivery, deploying a complete project lifecycle process (client liaison, suppliers choice and liaison, production process, admin process)
- Adhering to key terms of the client’s/supplier’s contract and SLA
- Being compliant with all relevant legislation and standards prevailing upon the products customers require e.g., ISO, Quality, Health & Safety standards as applicable to the materials sourced
- Relationship Management – Be responsive and polite, show empathy, interest, sensitivity and respect for the client, their business and their opinions
- Business Development – Make Communisis real for clients, help them to understand how we can help support and improve the communications process
- Financial Management - Ensure complete accuracy on a job by job basis; quotation vs estimate, client PO, invoice and on the Communisis MIS
- Personal Development – Understand the role and its responsibilities and ensure you maintain the skills, knowledge and attitude to deliver a great service to your customers
What You'll Bring
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Client Services/POS ordering and buying experience in a busy corporate environment
- A solid understanding and experience of POP/POS and marketing collaterals’ market
- Able to talk the same language as the teams - know the language of FMCG communications
- Experience and knowledge of Retailers and their processes
- Line / team management experience
- Experience of blue chip compliance environment
- Experience of complex incident reporting and complaint management
- Polished professional communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Please submit an application with an up to date CV by clicking apply below. If successful a member of the recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail.