- Publication date
- UK Liverpool International House
- Contract Type
- North West
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Communisis is an integrated business services company which drives client value through the provision of increasingly digitally enabled solutions for regulated communication and marketing execution.
Communisis has built its organisation to deliver on this, with a unique combination of market and consumer insight, customer communications strategy, technology and transformational expertise.
The role of a Test Analyst is to ensure the quality of software solutions through the application of industry standard testing best practice. The Test Analyst will work across a range of products, services and platforms to validate solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Review requirements and technical specifications to produce high quality test scenarios and test cases
- Execute manual test cases, recording progress and identifying deviations from expected behaviour
- Raise defects / Bugs against deviations from expected behaviour, clearly communicating the steps to
- Create test data sets to support testing activities
- Write testing documentation to define and summarize testing activities.
- Suggest and support the implementation of process and technology improvements
What You'll Bring
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- Strong technical skillset and ability to understand complex technical solutions
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Keen attention to detail