.Net Developer (CCM)
- Publication date
- UK Leeds Communisis House
- Contract Type
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Communisis is an integrated business services company which drives client value through the provision of increasingly digitally enabled solutions for regulated communication and marketing execution. Communisis has built its organisation to deliver on this, with a unique combination of market and consumer insight, customer communications strategy, technology and transformational expertise.
To support the development of IT systems within Communisis Technology. Performance will be measured against timely delivery against targets and the quality of the product delivered.
- Writing quality maintainable code and unit tests from technical specifications
- Contributing to technical specifications
- Providing estimates and ship dates for work
- Maintaining existing business applications
- Escalating any concerns or issues, relating to project slippage to the Development Manager
- Any other reasonable tasks/duties, as dictated by business need
- Comfortable working as a team or dedicated solely to a particular task/work package.
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods and environments.
What You'll Bring
Broad technical knowledge of software development and experience of the full development life-cycle is necessary and must include 2+ years’ experience of:
- Web and Windows .Net Framework development using C#
- SQL Server
- Version Control
- Unit Testing
Any exposure to any of the following is also highly desirable:
- Productivity & quality features within Visual Studio such code conformance and analysis tool
- SOA and REST
- Software Configuration Management
- NUnit / XUnit
- ServiceStack or Web API
- JSON, JSV, Google Protocol Buffers
- VB / VBA