- Publication date
- UK Leeds Manston Lane
- Contract Type
- North West
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Communisis is in the business of Customer Communications with its headquartered in London and offices across the UK and EMEA.
Communisis has over 200 years of industry experience in marketing, transactional and regulatory multi-channel customer communications. We enable major brands and service industries to communicate effectively and scalably with their customers using the channel of their choice
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Artworkers to join our busy team in Leeds. As one of our Artworkers you will produce artwork for both offline and online communication channels, following clients brief and design concepts.
- Be responsible for creating high-quality artwork and creative design following clients brief, spec and brand guidelines.
- Have good knowledge of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat. (Adobe Animate (formerly Flash), Dreamweaver as an advantage)
- Deal with technical aspects of document, such as size, bleed, printing process, CMYK/Spot, online sizes and formats
- Creative design – comfortable with creating new assets from existing guidelines
- Use their pre-press and print knowledge to ensure all files are correctly set up for print before leaving the Studio
- Suggest solutions to meet clients’ visual communications needs and attend client briefings where necessary
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Deliver all work to a high level of accuracy and within defined SLAs
- Liaise directly with clients to traffic and prioritise work
- Keep management informed of conflicts, delays or any unusual situation
- Ensuring all files are stored appropriately and file-naming conventions are adhered to.
- Manage timesheets to record daily hours/spend
- Maintain complete understanding of operating systems, hardware and software.
- Local Mac desktop upkeep; troubleshooting system/software issues escalating to IT where required.
- Maintain a tidy Studio environment.
- Be a brand ambassador and support the Communisis culture – through leading by example and living the values.
- Raise any suggestions or ideas to the Account Manager/ Head of Studio Network on how the Studio Network can develop its service
- Support the team and management in business development initiatives and process improvements.
What You Will Bring
- Previous experience working within a creative or print production environment
- Strong Artworker experience
- Client facing experience would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of the Mac OS system
- Fluent with using Adobe CS software
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, mainly PowerPoint and Word
- Appreciation of design, layout and typography
- A keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of print and artwork production
- Knowledge of digital (online) production
- Knowledge of GMC document composition platform would be advantageous