- Publication date
- UK Edinburgh Roxburgh Place
- Contract Type
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Editions Financial is an innovative and lively content marketing agency specialising in financial services. We help the world’s most successful financial brands create more valuable relationships with their target audiences across a number of sectors and industries.
Our expertise sets us apart from other agencies. We use it to solve our clients’ content challenges, combining strategic insight and creative spark to deliver success. For more than 20 years, we’ve pushed the boundaries of what content can do, devising and delivering insight-rich, purpose-led, high impact campaigns that get results.
Editions Financial are a part of the Communisis Group
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our agency in Edinburgh. As Content Manager you will work within the account team to support the smooth delivery of high quality, accurate and channel appropriate content to required budget and timescale.
You’ll be joining a friendly and motivated team who are ambitious and excited about delivering high quality, relevant content to a range of clients.
Overall client servicing and satisfaction (retention)
- Build strong, enduring relationships with day-to-day marketing contacts at key client accounts.
- Support the account team in the delivery of strategic content marketing solutions to client stakeholders.
- Work with the team and internal stakeholders to ensure content marketing solutions and service delivery achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times, as identified by client satisfaction surveys.
- Oversee creative outputs and adopt measures to critically appraise work ahead of client review.
- Ensure regular flow of client status reporting
- Produce, commission and edit content.
Overall client account development
- Ensure timely client billing and resolution of any invoicing issues or delays.
- With a commercial focus, support the management of project budgets, including preparation of estimates and invoicing.
- Feed into the development and delivery of creative briefs, including research and competitor analysis.
- Contribute to the creation of business development proposals / responses.
- Ensure all projects you are responsible for are delivered on brief, on time and to budget, using well-defined and clear internal/external briefing documents, project schedules and ongoing communication.
- Provide weekly status reports
- Monitor workflow across project team to ensure effective delegation of projects in line with associated revenue, calling out any issues / challenges to CSD
- Brief suppliers on project requirements and ensure management of work allocated to them. Ensure all appropriate NDAs are completed.
- Monitor suppliers’ overall performance, ensuring project profitability and delivery of high quality outputs.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, either in an Agency or In-house capacity
- Strong experience of managing client projects from concept to completion
- Client management experience and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree or CIM educated (or similar recognised marketing qualification).
- High level of attention to detail and accountability for the quality of your work
- Creative eye and the ability to appraise appropriate creative executions across channels and formats
- Experience in a content marketing agency is highly desirable
- High standards of written and spoken English
- Competent to excellent editing, sub-editing and jargon-free writing