- Publication date
- UK Newcastle Benton Lane
- Contract Type
- North East
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Communisis is an integrated business services company which drives client value through the provision of increasingly digitally enabled solutions for regulated communication and marketing execution. Communisis has built its organisation to deliver on this, with a unique combination of market and consumer insight, customer communications strategy, technology and transformational expertise.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and customer focused Account Executive to join our great team in Newcastle.
As one of our Account Executive you will work as part to a team to provide an efficient and professional service to our clients
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team, make a real contribution to the success of our team and our clients and build a long lasting career within Communisis.
- Co-ordination of the end to end production process. This will include quoting, checking artwork, ordering, invoicing and progressing jobs through production and the systems.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers on products, services, design & production methods
- Manage & ensure data integrity
- Maintain Service levels, Quality & ISO standards
- Timely and accurate invoicing
- Building and developing client relationship
What You Will Bring
- You will need to have previous client service experience within a B2B environment.
- Have strong excel skills is essential
- Ideally have experience working to customer service levels (SLAs)
- Strong communication skills is essential
- Knowledge of a range of print processes would be advantageous.
- Client relationship skills is essential
- You will also have excellent attention to detail, a passion for quality, the ability to listen and strong organisational skills
- We are also looking for someone who a strong team player