Customer Service Helpdesk
- Publication date
- UK Crewe Frances Street
- Contract Type
- North West
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Communisis is in the business of marketing services. We optimise marketing activities by adding value to customer and prospect communications, online and offline. We work with our customers on the planning, creation and delivery of their marketing communications.
We have world-class specialist production and sourcing capabilities that can revolutionise our customer's supply chain and produce communications whether they contain a marketing, compliance or customer service message in the form of a statement, e-mail, invoice, direct mailing or bill.
Due to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Helpdesk to join our friendly and successful team in Crewe.
As our Customer Service Helpdesk you will work in a small team within our Client Services Department. You will be responsible for processing special orders request and amendments in a timely, professional and accurate manner, ensuring client SLA’s are met along with monthly MI.
- First point of call for existing corporate bank clients via phone, email and fax
- Processing special order request using bespoke systems, working to agreed deadline and targets ensuring accuracy of data
- Use of in-house system to process invoices and clos sales orders
- Working with Production Operatives and Management to ensure internal and external SLA’s are met
- Internal escalation of production impacts on SLA’s
- Use of product and process knowledge to manage client expectations and advise on solutions
- Building and reporting on Monthly MI: collating daily client specified data using Word and Excel
What You Will Bring
- You will need to have previous client service experience within a B2B or B2C environment.
- Strong excel skills is essential
- Ideally have experience working to customer service levels (SLAs)
- Strong communication skills is essential
- Knowledge of a range of print processes would be advantageous.
- Client relationship skills is a must
- You will also have excellent attention to detail, a passion for quality, the ability to listen and strong organisational skills
- We are also looking for someone who a strong team player