Business Development Director
- Publication date
- UK Wide
- Contract Type
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- United Kingdom
Communisis is in the business of marketing services. We optimise marketing activities by adding value to customer and prospect communications, online and offline. We work with our customers on the planning, creation and delivery of their marketing communications.
We have world-class specialist production and sourcing capabilities that can revolutionise our customer's supply chain and produce communications whether they contain a marketing, compliance or customer service message in the form of a statement, e-mail, invoice, direct mailing or bill.
Following the appointment of a new Sales & Marketing Director we are further investing in our sales function with an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Director. We are looking to create an extremely high performing sales environment where top performers are rewarded accordingly.
If you have a proven demonstrable ability of selling complex SaaS solutions you need to speak to us about this role, with an uncapped commission structure and the backing of highly decorated and driven leadership team the sky really is the limit.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a true entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoys the end-to -end sales process and who will help us lead drive the continued success of Communisis.
- Deliver new business to agreed targets
- Develop targeted pipeline and delivery plans
- Lead on client bids – both engagement with the client and co-ordinating team efforts
- Interface with wider business including Product teams to develop innovative client solutions
- Support the delivery of sustained profit growth from relevant accounts
- Understand the organisation of each potential client, identify the key decision makers and develop key relationships at a senior level. Involve senior Communisis account sponsors as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of market developments and work with relevant colleagues within Communisis to drive forward our proposition.
- Represent Communisis group, its values and strategy; act as an ambassador for the company.
What You Will Bring:
- Strong experience selling SaaS solutions such as e-billing is essential
- Proven ability of delivering across the end to end sales process from lead to close
- A sound grasp of Customer Communication solutions, technology and market landscape
- A good broad knowledge and understanding of the products and services of Communisis. An understanding of how these compare to our competitor’s offerings.
- Ability to develop quickly a good knowledge of the company’s business strategy in this area and be able to present this strategy to potential clients in a compelling way.
- A good understanding of the business undertaken by key target markets, their business issues, future plans and market landscape.
- Understanding of key contractual terms
- Knowledge of the financial management/budget processes and their applications. A basic working knowledge of general financial issues such as cash flow, working capital, net present value, and how to influence these.